Saturday, September 22, 2012

Facebook is not a blog....

For several years now, I have been blogging...on my facebook.  I keep getting the same message from friends, "you have got to start a blog!!"....this morning after talking to my best friend, who brought up the subject of me starting a blog, I have caved....I mean, why am I not?  What am I afraid of?   Can I be myself, will people think of me as that crazy girl who posts every silly thought that comes to mind....I mean, that's ok, it's not illegal.  And surely this will be a relief for my facebook friends, not having to read about all that goes on in my crazy world...right? Then the thought of where do I start, maybe I should wait until something really great happens or wait until everything is perfect and then the thought of what do I write about, the very first post that will set the tone for everything else that follows.....that is a lot of pressure and is the reason I haven't done anything!  So this is it...me, getting started, because facebook is not a blog and I need to stop treating it as one.......so bear with me as I get this started, see I am already supressing myself, because the original thought was, "as I get this party started", but that sounds so goofey, but that is me....goofey.
Sherry

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you did... I love reading your posts! But do me a favor..you need to post your picture bc that silloutte man is creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but so do I Sherry and I have sat here too long trying to find a picture that it will accept. Will have to add one later. I love that you have created this blog as I now will have something to look forward to reading without searching through all of the mess on fb ;-) Looking forward to lots of smiles hearing about your little Pittlets!
    Lisa Moore (stoketeacup)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry, this is great. You might enjoy participating in some memes from time to time. I participate a lot because I find that they give me direction when I might otherwise not have any for writing that particular days. But, you may not have a problem in that area. :o) And, it's a nice diversion. Now, I do hope you will use a lot of photos as folks do love to see those Pittlets and it makes a blog that much more interesting. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete