Sunday, September 30, 2012

Homecoming, Court, Tears...

Our oldest child, Claire, made homecoming court this year.  It has been an exciting, fun, crazy...draining...month....I wouldn't change a minute of it!  To get a chance to be a part of a child's life, to see the excitement through their eyes, is priceless...I hope she never forgets a minute of it!


Claire and Zach

love them




Brighton, Ellie, Caroline, Claire and Taylor

Caroline, Brigitte and Claire




Junior Court

Lauren, Caroline and Lily


Lily, Princess Brigitte and Lauren, all week I bribed them with the opportunity to meet a princess, Brigitte...I built it up a lot, because they asked everyone "where is Princess Brigitte?!"

Lily waiting for Princess Brigitte to arrive!

All of my Pittlets, Claire, Samuel, Caroline, Lauren and Lily

Claire, Anna, Lauren and Lily

Larkin and Caroline


I love you Claire Bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment